1. Who is CheapChicagoDivorce.com?
We are the law office of Wayne S. Shapiro, P.C. We have a dedicated staff with a combined total of over 40 years of legal experience.
2. How long will it take to get divorced?
In many cases, a divorce can take as little as 30 days, as long as you have been separated for six months and meet the other uncontested requirements.
3. Do I have to be an Illinois resident to use this service?
Yes. To get divorced in Illinois, one party must have been a resident of the State of Illinois for at least 90 days before filing for divorce.
4. Are there any hidden fees/costs?
No. For an uncontested divorce all fees/costs are disclosed on this website. Additional services will cost additional fees and they will be discussed with you in advance.
5. How do I contact someone if I have questions?
Call (312-704-8400), fax (855-539-4666), or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). Our normal office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday; Saturday and Sunday by appointment only.