How It Works
- Retain Us. You and your spouse want a divorce, it's uncontested, and you're ready to move forward. To retain our services, call our office (312-704-8400) or click on this link to register and pay the $649 fee.
- Complete the Questionnaire. After the fee is paid, you will create your free account with access to your questionnare. Fill it out completely. All edits and changes will be saved, so you can go back to the work you've done. You will need to log in to your account each time you wish to access your questionnaire. If you have questions along the way, feel free to call (312-704-8400) or email us (email@example.com).
- Notify Us. Once you've completed the questionnaire, submit the questionnaire online and we will begin preparing the divorce documents for you.
- Review the Divorce Papers. We will send the completed papers to you by e-mail, regular mail, or fax. If there are changes that need to be made, contact our office so they can be promptly made. After you and your spouse review and sign the papers, send them back to us with a photocopy of your ID and your spouse's ID. You will also need to call our office to pay Cook County's court fees.
- Filing Your Divorce. After we've received your papers and the court fees have been paid, we will file your case and obtain a court date for the divorce. To complete your divorce, you will need to come to court. If you have a preference for dates, let us know. The court date will be in the morning at the Daley Center in Chicago (50 West Washington Street).
- Finalizing Your Divorce. On the day of court , you will meet our attorney in court and go before the judge to present your case. After the judge signs your divorce judgment, you can obtain a certified copy in the clerk's office. You will receive further instructions that day. In most cases, the divorce will be final the day of court.